Tuesday, June 21, 2011

THANK YOU TO THE FEW WHO TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE ON MY PAGE ABOUT 13

www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=113297715426333#!/notes/jon-bon/thank-you-to-the-few-who-took-the-time-to-write-on-my-page-about-13/113297715426333

THANK YOU TO THE FEW WHO TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE ON MY FACECROOK PAGE ABOUT 13

by Jon Bon on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 at 11:57am
I hope you don't mind me noting the comments from the cool ????????

Kam Lee
        
Got the package the other day...
just haven't had time to write...
want to THANK YOU again... and for the record...
because of this recent Rozz / Butler ASSACRE joke...
you can see WHY - i could never work with those two guys.
Rick actually has been making "death threats" to me...
and if you happen to read all their idiot comments on BLABBERMOUTH,
all they care about is $money... it's all they argue to everyone
about... it's their main concern... NOT once do they even mention
they are doing it for the fans... or giving fans what they want...
all they ever bitch about is $money$... what a couple of opportunist.
Christine Make Up

F*ck yea, thanks!
Tuesday at 2:08pm via iPhone

Michael Borders

Dude, got my copies Saturday,
lots of memories of the glory
days of fanzines. Good job man,
and for the next issue I will
donate my huge stack of photos
of 80's metal skanks for a
special feature if you like
June 13 at 7:54am ·

Dave Thedead
June 10 at 9:55am ·

I received your 2 copies of
deathrasher 13 today >>> they were packed so
nice and signed by you the legend >>>
many thnx John >>> I've read the massacre
interview immediately >>> Mike borders sounds
very cool >>> I'm going
to read the sacrificial blood , master and
ozz interview next >>> I could
probably read the whole thing out today but
I got many dvd's to watch and
things to do around the apartment

Jason Lewis from the cool zine WAR AND PAIN posted toBon Jon

got my zines yesterday! i spent the evening
crackin a few cold brews and reading. good stuff man.

Gord Kirchin

And... since I'm of the privileged few so far...
I gotta say, it's an AWEsome read...
 so many TRUTHS being told on every page. Awesome.
thanks again!
BUY OR FOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment