Monday, October 18, 2010

MASOCHIST - DEMOS - BIO - PICS - INTERVIEW inside zine ad

I sent out this zine but it was just an ad and said it was just an ad and some idiot who wrote for a zine from Canada reviewed it and said it was incomplete, well DUH, it said inside it was just an ad (so what it had quite a few pages, I was showing it off to get some outside help),  I put interviews in the ad / unfinished zine, it was just a idea to put out. THE ZINE WAS NEVER MADE A$$WIPE and when I find the piece I will post it. I knew then (1996, really 1988 METAL started to suck) THAT METAL HEADS WERE CON ARTIST AND SUCK THE ASS OF THE MAINSTREAM WHORE>>>>>>

I recorded this show, nobody has this but the band, only because I sent it to them. being the cool dude I am, PRESS HERE.------> www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ckpc-9cjZY

No comments:

Post a Comment